ECI SCORE volunteers come from many facets of the business community.....
- Are you retired or ready to retire, but still want to contribute to your community?
- Are you a working professional who wants to help the small business community?
- Are you young and successful and interested in helping other entrepreneurs?
- Would you like to be associated with a national organization with a solid reputation?
BECOME AN ECI SCORE MENTOR!
If you answer YES to any of these questions, you can share your business knowledge and experience with other volunteers and with SCORE clients.
SCORE is America’s premier small business mentoring organization. It is a nonprofit, charitable organization composed of 13,000 volunteer business mentors, both working and retired, who counsel businesses from nearly 400 counseling offices throughout the county. ECI SCORE provides free confidential business counseling and low-cost workshops for entrepreneurs and small business owners residing within our service area (see map).
Volunteer with SCORE, and you will be part of a team of volunteers. Whatever your skills and strengths, put them to work for SCORE:
- Provide free confidential mentoring, 1-on-1 or as a member of a team
- Participate in business workshops
- Help with fundraising and support chapter operations
- Support chapter marketing and outreach efforts
- Volunteer as a SCORE leader in any number of roles
- Have FLEXIBILITY with your volunteer time
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Simply contact us online and let us know that you are interested in becoming an ECI SCORE volunteer. Or call Lynette a 217-359-1791. Either way our Chapter Chairperson will contact you promptly to discuss the process for becoming a SCORE Mentor.